Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thank you!

I just want to thank everyone who prayed for Melanie while she was sick.  Thank the Lord, she is doing a lot better this morning.  Yesterday, she was able to get up and move around a little and even ate a few things.  I thank the Lord for his goodness.  Lets just say that I'm not ready to become the cook of the house and I look forward to my wife's return (LOL)!

I have one more prayer request.  Tomorrow, I am going to try and go see Bro. Maurice La Pierre in Haiti.  This will be around a 6 to 7 hour trip, using public transportation (25 people to one truck).  Bro. Nathan from the church here in La Lanza is going to be going with me.  He don't speak English and I don't speak Kreyol or Spanish that well yet.  Pray that we will have a safe journey and the we will be able to visit Bro. Maurice.

Thank you again for all that you do!
Brother Chris

2 comments:

  1. We met bro. La Pierre while in Virginia! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm so glad Ms. Melanie is doing better. Praying for a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete