Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update on Timothy

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  Psalm 100:4

I just wanted to write an update on Timothy Truel.  He is now out of the hospital and back home, thank the Lord!  I just want to thank everyone for their prayers for him over the last few days.  I believe that it was the prayers of the saints of God that has allowed him to go home so quickly.  

Also, thank the Lord, my ankle is not broken.  When I was in the capital on Sunday, I had some x-rays taken and they all came back negative.  Thank you for your prayers.  It would be very difficult to get around here with a broken foot. 

Hope and pray you all are doing well.  Thank you again for your prayers and support!
Love you all,
Brother Chris and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment