Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some Things to Pray About....

"So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors ther was power; but they had on comforter." Ecclesiastes 4:1

First, I want to say thank you to all who prayed for our safety through this storm.  Thank the Lord that storm did not cause much damage (atleast in the area that we are in).  It is still raining, but nothing like the last day and a half.

Brother Maurice and his family.

Secondly, Would you all please pray for me as I try to take another trip over to visit Bro. Maurice LaPierre next week (Lord willing).  Please pray that the road ways will be passable, especially at the border.  I believe the Lord is leading us to move over into Haiti by December or January.  When I go to visit next week, I will be looking for a home to rent, so please pray that the Lord will lead and direct us to the right one.  Below I have listed some things listed that we need prayer for:

#1.  A home to rent in Les Cayes, Haiti.
#2.  That the Lord would show us the best way to move or stuff from the Dominican Republic to Haiti.
#3.  Whether or not I should sell the truck (duty on a vehicle into Haiti is extremely expensive).
#4.  The possiblilities of an orphanage or kids school in the future.
#5.  The best way to move my family over once we have a place to stay.
#6.  Safety in all that we do and the Lords will to be done in all things.
#7.  That the Lord would continue to help us all learn Kreyol.
#8.  Prayer for Brother Maurice and his family, as he tries to help us with our move into Haiti.

Pastor Maurice's church in Les Cayes. 
He built the church on the side of his house

I covet each and everyone of your prayers, as we attempt to move over into Haiti and eventually try to start a work with the orphans. 

Thank you again for all that you have done for us. May the Lord bless each and everyone of you!

Brother Chris and Family



No comments:

Post a Comment