Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Leaving Tomorrow For Haiti

Good Evening Brethren,  I hope and pray all is well.  I'm planning on leaving for Haiti tomorrow morning and will return on Tuesday, Lord willing.  Please pray that the Lord's will be done in this trip.  I will be looking for a possible place to rent for our family.  Please pray for my safety and also that the Lord would watch over my family while I am gone.  I also have one more prayer request and that is for my son Joseph.  He has had a rash all over his body for the last few days and we have yet to figure out what is causing it.  Please pray that the Lord would clear it up.  We have been using some medicated cream, but it has yet to work.

Thank you again for all of your prayers and support!

Brother Chris and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment