Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello All...

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.   Psalms 103:1-5

I hope and pray all is well.  We have been doing well down here.  I aplogize for not having many posts this month, but both of our computers have decided to give us some problems.  I have to send the computer that my home church got me back to the States for repairs.  Our other computer decided to go crazy this morning.  Thank the Lord though, that he has provided a way for us to be able to purchase another computer, which should be here on July 5th.  Until then I will not be able to put any photos of our visit with the Bassano's on the blog.

During the first week of June, we had the Bassano family visit us from our home church.  We had a wonderful time and our thankful to have such wonderful friends!  It was nice to be able to sit down and just laugh and talk with the brethren.  The Bassano family were a true blessing and we are thankful that they had the opportunity to come down and visit.

We also now have our own personal field address through Missionary Flights International (MFI).  It is as follows:

Chris Weltin
3170 Airmans Drive
Unit #4023 KJBBH
Fort Pierce, Florida 34946

Please note that there is a $1.50 charge per pound for any package sent through MFI.  There is no charge for any letters under a pound.  If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at chrisweltin@yahoo.com .

Thank you again for all of your prayers and support.  Again we love and miss you all!

Brother Chris and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment