Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kristina

This is the email from Bro. Jon:





Dear friends,
Yesterday, the 28th came with no more improved results. The doctors have installed an IV into her arm and also added antibiotics to it as well. So the shots have stopped for now, but they still take blood now and then for tests. She is not eating hardly at all. In fact, its been 5 days since she ate anything of worth. She wants to eat, but can't. She is hasn't vomited in a couple days since I wrote last, but still suffers from diarrhea. I spoke with Larysa on the phone this morning and she said her temperature has gone down to normal, but it seems to fluctuate most of the time. Yesterday we took her to the ear doctor and he could easily see the infection in her right ear. At this time and moment, the antibiotics they are giving her are for the ears and not for the kidney or stomach. They do not want to mix medications and are trying to tackle the head problem first. Once they see the infection in the ears come down, I assume they will then give medications for the organs. 
I spent most of the day in the hospital with the two girls and a trying to help out. Kristina enjoys when I carry her around and sing to her. She has become so weak that she is not able to walk. She lays in our arms or on the bed and will sleep. She hates the IV and we are having to hold her arm down so she wont pull on it. Larysa is absolutely worn out, but she keeps on! She told me on the phone today that she was up all night just holding her arm for the IV. Tomorrow we hope to see the ear doctor again and hopefully hear some good news on it.
I have been moved to tears by your very warm concerns towards our little one. As a father, I have never gone through anything like this before and to see my only child suffering so has been most difficult. If you all would be so kind, to please still keep baby Kristina in your prayers I would be forever grateful. I am sorry for not sending out our latest news and prayer letter for I have not been on the computer much for near a week now. Only to update you all on the baby. I will try to get a good letter out to you soon. The Lord has really opened some doors for us to minister in and we look forward to see Him save souls. But for now, we must attend to family matters.
May God richly bless you!
Jon Zwingel
Russia
slavicmissions@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment